Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What She Thought of Her Photo Session Today

Okay, so I'm proofing images from today's session & had to take a break to share a few outtakes. I got to go back to see Baby Mary Kate today & got some really precious stuff...but being the nerd I am I got the biggest giggle out of these. Her parents will be so pleased!

Let's caption this one - Not Now, I'm on the Phone

Next - Raise Your Hand if you Think Posing for Pictures is Lame


And the best one - Bird, Bird, Bird - The Bird is the Word


Okay, this is a family show, so I took the liberty of censoring that one...but believe me, that's exactly what she's doing....and I'm not convinced that she didn't really mean it! Ha!

Anyway, what a little sweetie she is. And toward the end of our session she actually warmed up to me & gave me some good face. I'd be willing to bet that this one is more likely to be blown up as an 11x14...the others - well, maybe not.

: )

Until next time

~E

No comments: