Monday, March 31, 2008

Grandkids and Siblings and Cousins - Oh My!

...and horses and dogs, too! That's what you get when you have an entire family of nearly 50 together all in one place. Mrs. Oliver (Lovingly named Donder -aka- Grandma) has six children, 19 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren...if I counted correctly! The entire group of them weathered a VERY chilly day to have family portraits made for Donder. Here are just a few sneak peeks for the Oliver Family ~






And the two candid shots I managed to sneak -



Thanks Doc for letting us take over your house & gorgeous land for the day! Tricia & I -aka the City Girls - sure enjoyed checking out your horses. It's not every day we get to see horses running out in the yard!
It was great to meet you all.
Over and out
~E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tese look great Erin! Thanks for inviting me!!