Thursday, March 20, 2008

An open letter -

Dear People Who Work or Live in the Downtown Henderson Buildings I was Nosing Around at Today with a Tiny Little Curly Headed Girl in a Scooby Doo Shirt & Pink Boots,






Sorry if I looked shady hanging out in the alley snaping shots. It's just that the alley is VERY cool & I couldn't help myself. Don't worry, the tiny little curly headed girl in a Scooby Doo shirt & pink books belongs to me. No, I hadn't combed her hair. And yes, her Scooby Doo shirt is way too small, making it very easy for her little bare belly to stick out. And yes, at times she was annoyed as she looked. So sorry about that, too.





You see, I'm always searching for THE SPOT. That great location that gives me a cool vibe & great light. No matter where I am or what I'm doing, my mind is always looking & thinking. Boy did I hit the jackpot today.



So all you who were wondering what the heck I was doing hanging out in alleys with a four year old - don't worry. When I come back, I'll be in and out of there in no time.


And I promise I'm not shady.


Signed,

Erin

ps - She got to go to the park afterwards for being such a good sport, so it's all good.
: )

No comments: