Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We Interrupt Your Regular Programming...

...for a little bit of fun. And there won't even be one single picture in this post! Can you believe that?


I saw this on another photographer's blog while I was gawking around admiring her work the other day & thought I'd give it a-go, too.


I


I AM...almost 36.
I WANT...someone to clean my house & do the laundry.
I HAVE...a busy month ahead of me.
I KEEP...putting off unpacking from my trip last week.
I WISH I COULD...find the balance I really long for.
I HATE...how cluttered our little house feels these days.
I FEAR...mice.
I HEAR...Nick Jr on the television that I'm getting ready to turn off. Rachel will not be pleased.
I DON'T THINK...McCain will be president. Thank Goodness.
I REGRET...a few things here and there, but I believe where we've been makes us who we are.
I LOVE...pulling off of the side of the road & seeing this...



I AM NOT...out of my PJ's even though it's almost 1pm.
I DANCE...in the livingroom with the kids all the time.
I SING...constantly. I'm not kidding...ALL the time. Ask my friends - I think it drives them crazy.
I NEVER...get places early anymore.
I RARELY...get to bed before 1am.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH...the series finale of Roseanne, the episode of Grey's when Denny dies, The Bridges of Madison County...babies being born...lately when I'm frustrated.
I AM NOT ALWAYS...as together as I wish I could be. Okay, I'm NEVER.
I HATE THAT...the polish is chipping off of my fingernails. Means I'll have to take it off, I guess.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT...why I can't seem to keep up with the laundry in this house.
I NEED...to get to work.
I SHOULD...get to work.
I HOPE...that no one rings the doorbell while I'm still in my PJ's.

Okay, so I lied. There was one pic in this post.

Until next time
~E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this and stealing it! LOL