Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gonna Throw My Love Around




In the words of Jon McLaughlin http://www6.islandrecords.com/site/artist_home.php?artist_id=596 , I've decided to "Throw my love around" this holiday season with a little contest. Tis better to give than to receive, right? Well with this contest, you and I both are doing the giving!


I am inviting you to nominate a family in the Evansville/Henderson area for a FREE session with Erin Ivie Photography! Here’s how you get involved- send me an email to erin@eriniviephotography.com telling me who you’d like to nominate and why by December 15th. Fill me in - maybe the economy isn’t treating them so nice, they finally had the baby they hoped for so long, or they just make you smile bigger than anyone else you know- the reason is up to you! Reach into your heart and tell me why they deserve such a thoughtful and fun gift this holiday season. And guess what? If your story moves me to pick it as the winner, you will have the fun role of telling the winner they will receive a session this Spring! - including a brag book with every image and an 8x10 print.
Can't wait to hear your stories!

Ho Ho Ho!
~E

No comments: