Friday, August 22, 2008

Lexi-Lou With Eyes So Blue

Just like her pretty cousin Mary Kate - http://eriniviephoto.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-think-she-liked-me-better-this-time.html - she's another sweetheart who I've been photographing since she was born. They are family, though...I get first dibs!

I could make a whole album of outakes with all the silly faces she made for me...


But with a bit of patience, a little luck and four little girls standing behind me acting silly, I captured a bit of magic, too.



So fun!
Until next time
~E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Once again... thank you so much!!! I can't imagine not having you to take pics of the most precious times in her life!!! The work you do is amazing and we (I think I speak for everyone in the family) are all so proud of the work you do!!!! Lexi is definitely photogenic, but your photos capture so much more!!! Thanks and we can't wait to come see you guys again!!! Melissa and Lexi