Tuesday, April 8, 2008

They Can't All Be Keepers, Now Can They?


I love a good outtake now and then, so I thought I'd share a few.

Aren't they funny?? Windblown hair & bug eyes. Portraits? Well, maybe not. : )
I'm squeezing in a little practice here and there, and Rachel is my favorite model. She's still under the impression that it's fun...she's playing America's Next Top Model on our little practice shoots, but I'm sure the day will come when she's fed up with the camera. I do in fact have two other children, but they have already fallen into "Photographer's Child Syndrome" and aren't as eager to help me out.

Isn't this the COOLEST spot? Another photographer friend found it and shared it with me, and I LOOOOVE it!


Anyway, I guess the point is there are going to be a few goofy shots here and there. But as long as there are also shots like this, too...well, makes it's all worth it.

Until next time
~E

No comments: